Information for Transformation
This self-help alternative medicine site offers extensive educational information on the topics of natural healing, holistic and biological dentistry, herbal medicine, cleansing and detoxification, heavy metal detox, diet, nutrition, weight loss, and the finest, tried and tested health equipment and products available for the natural management of health.
How many times have you heard the mainstream media dismiss certain points of view as “conspiracy theories”? It seems as though one of the easiest ways to brush something off is to label it as something that only “conspiracy theorists” would believe. But, often the “conspiracy theorists” are right and the mainstream media is wrong. In fact, we owe a great debt to “conspiracy theorists” because they will go places and investigate things that the mainstream media would never even touch. The mainstream media only tells us what the government and the big corporations want us to hear, and much of the time it is those in the alternative media that are left with the task of trying to figure out what the real truth is. Don’t look down on conspiracy theories or conspiracy theorists. In a world where almost everything we are told is a lie, the truth can be very difficult to find.
According to Associated Press, the director of CIA's Open Source Intelligence, Doug Naquin, admitted the existence of a secret facility and a team of operatives for exclusive monitoring of social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. "While we've been uploading more than 20 billion photos, Facebook has been doing biometric fingerprints of all our mugs; and now, facebook has a massive collection of our faces - probably the largest collection in the world."
Listen To Alex Jones on your Telephone:
1. Home (2009)
2. Thrive (2011)
3. Paradise or Oblivion (2012)
4. Love, Reality and the Time of Transition (2011)
5. Earthlings (2005)
6. Everything You Know Is Wrong (2000)
7. Zeitgeist: Addendum (2008)
8. Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011)
9. The Money Fix (2009)
10. The Wikileaks Documentary (2010)
11. Owned & Operated (2012)
12. Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis (2010)
13. Apologies of an Economic Hitman (2010)
14. The Beautiful Truth (2008)
15. The Awakening (2011)
16. What Would It Look Like? (2009)
17. The World According to Monsanto (2008)
18. Esoteric Agenda (2008)
19. Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (2008)
20. College Conspiracy Scam in USA (2011)
21. The Indigo Evolution (2005)
22. Edible City: Grow the Revolution (2012)
23. Collapse (2009)
24. The Global Brain (1983)
25. The White Hole in Time (1993)
26. The Primacy of Consciousness (2011)
27. Fuel (2008)
28. Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil Crisis (2006)
29. What a Way to Go: Life at the End of Empire (2007)
30. Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2012)
31. War by Other Means (1992)
32. Endgame (2007)
33. War Made Easy (2007)
34. The War on Democracy (2007)
35. Rise Like Lions: The Occupy Wall Street Documentary (2011)
36. Propaganda (2012)
37. The Secret of Oz (2009)
38. The One Percent (2006)
39. The Shock Doctrine (2009)
40. Iran Is Not the Problem (2008)
41. PsyWar: The Real Battlefield Is the Mind (2010)
42. Vaccine Nation (2008)
43. Psychiatry: An Industry of Death (2006)
44. Flow: For the Love of Water (2008)
45. Kymatica (2009)
46. Pots, Pans, and Other Solutions (2012)
47. Manna: The Psilocybin Mushroom Documentary (2011)
48. What in the World Are They Spraying (2010)
49. Why in the World Are They Spraying (2012)
50. Globalization: The New Rulers of the World (2001)
51. Terrorstorm (2006)
52. Fall of the Republic (2009)
53. Crop Circles: Crossover From Another Dimension (2006)
54. The Day Before Disclosure (2010)
55. 9/11: The Road to Tyranny (2002)
56. 9/11: In Plane Site (2004)
57. 9/11: Press For Truth (2006)
58. The Revelation of the Pyramids (2010)
59. Ancient Knowledge (2012)
60. The Union: The Business Behind Getting High (2007)
61. Money As Debt (2006)
62. Money As Debt II (2009)
63. The Age of Stupid (2009)
64. Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism (2004)
65. Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (2013)
66. Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century (2010)
67. Renaissance 2.0 (2010)
68. Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood (2008)
69. The War on Kids (2009)
70. Palestine Is Still the Issue (2002)
71. Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land (2004)
72. Occupation 101: Voices of the Silenced Majority (2006)
73. Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices (2005)
74. Big Sugar (2005)
75. The Fluoride Deception (2011)
76. Fluoridegate: An American Tragedy (2013)
77. An Inconvenient Tooth (2012)
78. The Great Culling: Our Water (2013)
79. Shots in the Dark: Silence on Vaccines (2009)
80. I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths? (2011)
81. Capitalism Is the Crisis (2011)
82. Slavery By Consent (2012)
83. The Crisis of Civilization (2011)
84. No Logo: Brands, Globalization, and Resistance (2003)
85. 97% Owned (2012)
86. Culture in Decline – Episode 1: What Democracy? (2012)
87. Culture in Decline – Episode 2: Economics 101 (2012)
88. Culture in Decline – Episode 3: C.V.D. (2012)
89. Culture in Decline – Episode 4: War on Nature (2013)
90. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 1: Akasha (2012)
91. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 2: The Spiral (2012)
92. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 3: The Serpent and the Lotus (2012)
93. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 4: Beyond Thinking (2012)
94. Ethos: A Time for Change (2010)
95. Rich Media, Poor Democracy (2003)
96. Weapons of Mass Deception (2004)
97. Entheogen: Awakening the Divine Within (2007)
98. American Blackout (2006)
99. Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (2008)
100. Blue Gold: World Water Wars (2008)
101. Big Bucks, Big Pharma: Marketing Disease and Pushing Drugs (2006)
102. The End of Suburbia (2004)
103. Rethink Afghanistan (2009)
104. There’s No Tomorrow (2012)
105. Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers (2006)
106. Priceless (2012)
107. What the Bleep Do We Know? (2004)
108. Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead (2010)
21. Propaganda, Edward Bernays
Media control and propaganda is how the rest of what is contained in the books that follows is ever made possible. Without belief in the orchestrated events of history, the tactics employed by the ruling elite could never work. This is an essential place to start to learn how human perception is altered so that a false reality can be created and accepted. Or, as Bernays himself said, “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”
20. Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True, Mark Dice
High-tech spy gadgets, mind-reading machines, emerging artificial intelligence systems, and government projects seem as if they came right out of George Orwell’s novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. Mark Dice illustrates how what was once considered fiction has now become reality. Dice shows you the scary documentation that Big Brother is watching you, and is more powerful than you could imagine. Learn about mind reading machines, cybernetic organisms, neural interfaces, and more.
19. What I Saw That Day Israel's June 8 1967 Holocaust of US Servicemen Aboard the USS LIBERTY and its Aftermath, Phillip Tourney
Personal eyewitness testimony of Phil Tourney, US Navy Petty Officer concerning Israel's 2 hour attack upon his ship USS LIBERTY on June 8, 1967 and the following cover-up by the US government.
18. The County Sheriff: America's Last Hope, Sheriff Richard Mack
Sheriff Mack's latest book covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsiblity to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government.
17. Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order, Jeffrey Grupp
Corporations control all basic resources of the world, all the governments and institutions, and prevent us from solving humanity's problems. Their New World Order plan is the global 'prison planet' that Hitler was aiming for.
16. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins
An extraordinary and gripping tale of intrigue and dark machinations. Perkins writes about the Enron-style of cooking the books to convince foreign governments to accept billions of dollars of loans from the World Bank and other institutions to build dams, airports, electric grids, and other infrastructure he knew they couldn't afford. The loans were given on condition that construction and engineering contracts went to U.S. companies.
15. JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy (Second Edition), L. Fletcher Prouty
Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty, the former CIA operative known as 'X,' offers a history-shaking perspective on the assassination of president John F. Kennedy. His theories were the basis for Oliver Stone's controversial movie JFK. Prouty believed that Kennedy's death was a coup d'etat, and he backs this belief up with his knowledge of the security arrangements at Dallas and other tidbits that only a CIA insider would know.
14. Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11, Judy Wood and Eric Larsen
This book is a forensic analysis of what effectively is a crime scene. Ground Zero and the surrounding areas were photographed countless thousands of times, yet no one really assessed all of the phenomena found in these photographs. What is presented in this book is not a theory and it is not speculation. It is evidence. It is the body of empirical evidence that must be explained in order to determine what happened at Ground Zero.
13. Tragedy and Hope, Carroll Quigley
1,359 pages of details about how the New World Order really works. A confession from one of the architects of the power elite and the structures they use to divide and conquer the planet.
12. None Dare Call it Conspiracy, Gary Allen
This is the counterpart to Quigley's tome. At just 197 pages, Gary Allen distills the machinations of the political, banking, and elite think tanks into the most concise book ever written about how it is possible for a small group of puppet masters to direct world events and control entire populations.
11. American Assassination: The Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone, James H. Fetzer
Senator Paul Wellstone was, "the first 1960s radical elected to the U.S. Senate." In Senate Race 2002, the White House made defeating Wellstone priority #1. Karl Rove hand-picked arch Republican Norm Coleman to run against him. Despite massive funding, Coleman was trailing the popular Wellstone two weeks before election day. Then, tragedy struck. Ph.D. Professors James Fetzer and Don "Four Arrows" Jacobs present the harrowing truth. The weather didn’t bring down Senator Wellstone's plane.
10. New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency, John Seymour
Packed with comprehensive information on all the practicals, from ploughing fields to milking cows, as well as new information on how to create an urban organic garden and harness natural energy. This full-colour edition of the illustrated classic is an engrossing read and a wonderful handbook for realists and dreamers alike.
9. Human Race Get Off Your Knees, David Icke
The manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality are continually taken to the highest levels by David Icke. Very few researchers are willing to walk the paths David has. In this book, he brings back even more new startling information about the destiny of mankind.
8. The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions, David Ray Griffin
Everyone who cares about the fate of American democracy will want to know something about what the pages of the report actually say. The Commission’s account, by popular reckoning, has made an impression with its heft, its footnotes, its portrayal of the confusion of that sobering day, its detail, its narrative finesse. Yet under the magnifying glass of David Ray Griffin, eminent theologian and author of The New Pearl Harbor, the report appears much shabbier. In fact, there are holes in the places where detail ought to be thickest. Griffin’s critique of the Kean-Zelikow report makes clear that our nation’s highest leaders have told tales that wear extremely thin when held up to the light of other eyewitness reports, research, and the dictates of common sense.
7. 63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read, Jesse Ventura
The official spin on numerous government programs is flat-out bullsh*t, according to Jesse Ventura. Ventura proves it beyond any doubt with this incredible collection of actual government documents, including previously classified papers that were brought into the public domain by WikiLeaks. He scours through this treasure trove of documents to bring to light how we've been duped into wars we shouldn't be fighting, lied to about intelligence, fed hogwash about terrorism, and tricked into losing more and more of our civil liberties. In addition to providing original government data, Ventura explains what it really means.
6. Stranger Than Fiction, Albert D. Pastore
The true story behind 9-11, delivered by a meticulous researcher. . . "Every news story about 9-11 that is contained in this book is true and easily verifiable," states author, Dr. Albert D. Pastore [a penname]. "My investigation represents 12 months of careful study, painstaking research, detailed analysis, source verification and logical deduction.
5. 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, First Edition, Webster Griffin Tarpley
The thesis of Webster Tarpley's book has been enthusiastically received with its working model of the 9/11 plot - a rogue network of moles, patsies, and a commando cell in the privatised intelligence services, backed by corrupt political and corporate media elites. Buttressed by historical examples like the Baader-Meinhof Gang and the Gunpowder Plot, this model makes it clear how such a monstrous false-flag or self-terror exploit is possible even under a largely benign government.
4. Snitch Culture: How Citizens are Turned into the Eyes and Ears of the State, Jim Redden
In this alarming exposé, investigative journalist Jim Redden examines how snooping has become so much a part of American culture that it is practically a family value, encouraged on billboards, television, and even in classrooms. From employees hired to spy on their coworkers to doctors forced to disclose medical information, the U.S. has developed a chilling network for monitoring its citizens. Worst of all, the information gathered - and widely disseminated - is often unreliable, solicited from paid and anonymous informants. This book was written in 2000 and is even more disturbing to witness in hindsight all that has come to pass both domestically and abroad as the War on Terror has been given carte blanche to use any means necessary to expand the power of the State. A citizen spy network is the hallmark of tyranny and Redden's book concisely presents its evolution even within democratic countries.
3. The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, G. Edward Griffin
This is the classic exposé of the Fed that has become one of the best-selling books in its category of all time. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A boring subject? Just wait. You'll be hooked in five minutes. It reads like a detective story – which it really is, but it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Your world view will definitely change. Putting it quite simply, this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.
2. War at Home: Covert action against U.S. activists and what we can do about it, Brian Glick
This book was written in 1989 is provides thorough coverage and analysis of the FBI's COINTELPRO program which targeted political activists. Beyond the program itself is the cultural analysis which is more important than ever, as COINTELPRO 2.0 has been launched in the wake of the War on Terror. The methods used abroad in counterintelligence have come home to roost. The plan for what activists can do to protect themselves is more valuable than ever.
1. Winter Soldier: Iraq and Afghanistan: Eyewitness Accounts of the Occupations, Iraq Veterans Against the War
“The only way this war is going to end is if the American people truly understand what we have done in their name.”—Kelly Dougherty, executive director of Iraq Veterans Against the War. In spring 2008, inspired by the Vietnam-era Winter Soldier hearings, Iraq Veterans Against the War gathered veterans to expose war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Here are the powerful words, images, and documents of this historic gathering, which show the reality of life in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iraq Veterans Against the War argues that well-publicized incidents of American brutality like the Abu Ghraib prison scandal and the massacre of an entire family of Iraqis in the town of Haditha are not the isolated incidents perpetrated by “a few bad apples,” as many politicians and military leaders have claimed. They are part of a pattern, the group says, of “an increasingly bloody occupation.” If we are ever to restore sanity to our foreign policy, we must have all of the facts. Empire America is bankrupting its citizens and leaving a legacy of shame. This is the single most important book in stripping away the naive and innocent version of war that the mainstream media fosters at the behest of the American government.
1984 George Orwell
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars excerpt from "Behold a Pale Horse" William Cooper
Report from Iron Mountain
None Dare Call it Conspiracy Gary Allen
Bloodlines of the illuminati Fritz Springmeier
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create a Totally Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler
The Occult Technology of Power [Alpine Enterprises?]
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion* unknown.
* some notes on the protocols - you might want to read this first..
The Hidden History of Zionism Ralph Schoenman
Zionism in the Age of Dictators Lenni Brenner
The Roots of Evil in Jerusalem Jerry Golden
The Ugly Truth about the ADL William Cooper
Secrets of the Federal Reserve Eustace Mullins
War is a Racket Smedley Butler
The Citizen's Rulebook Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA)
The Declaration of Independence
The Constitution of the United States of America
The Truth about the American Bar Association Augustus Blackstone
Historical Development of Modern Feudalism Author unknown
Invisible Contracts George Mercier
IRS Fraud Exposed and How to Beat the IRS Thomas T. Scambos, Jr
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (11MB pdf file) Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
The Biggest Secret David Icke (pdf file)
Brave New World Aldus Huxley
Jonathan Livingston Seagull Richard S. Bach
A book of Five Rings Miyamoto Musashi
On The Art of War Sun Tzu
A Course in Miracles
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man Mary Elizabeth: Croft
What’s in the Use of the Name in America’s Justice System Kevin…Hart